Re: cfs Debian package available!

Sven Rudolph wrote:
> We could use the uni-mainz server. Dominik, what do you think about
> this ?

Fortunately i do no longer work for the Computing Center of U-Mainz and
unfortunately the new FTP-Server i am in charge of is behind the firewall
of the Medical Center and it will take some time until the system which
will be the public server can be funded...

> Otherwise I could place it on inf.tu-dresden, of course ...

That would be the easiest way.  Could you take the packages from Mainz
as well, so that the new admin of ftp.uni-mainz.de could drop the local
packages and mirror the international packages from tu-dresden (which is
still the fallback host for the debian mirror of U-Mainz)

Ciao,
  Dominik

The text above represents my personal opinion and does not represent the
official position of my employer on the issue(s) discussed.
Any official statement made on behalf of my employer by me is marked as such.