ftp.debian.org

I maintain a mirror of ftp.debian.org for internal use (we've got several
linux machines), however, the last several times I've started to run
mirror its reported:

compare directories (src 8356, dest 32957)

I'm not too keen on letting 3/4 of the mirror get toasted, so I've
killed the mirror before it could start its delete phase.  After
investigating a little, it seems that most of the missing files where
in the WebPages hierarchy that is empty now.  Is this the new policy or an
accident or...?  I guess I don't mind the loss of the bug tracking system,
etc.. but the list archives were nice to have.

Thanks,
Brad