Re: What where huh?

> Susan> I'd agree that a search engine front end to the FAQ would be helpful.
>
> Also, the debian-user archives would be a whole lot more useful if we had
> both more up-to-date archives and a search engine.

There is a search engine for the Debian web site:

	http://insite.verisim.com/search/debian/simple

I hope to include the list archives in there eventually.  The reason they
are left out at the moment is because each message has a standard header
and that header is all that gets picked up by the summary.  Eventually I'll
strip that from the top so the summary is actually the first few lines
of the mail message.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )