teTeX (was Re: dvips top margin)

On Wed, 18 Sep 1996, Billy Chow wrote:

> teTeX is a high quality LaTeX distribution which takes care of these
> settings with a nice menu-driven utility.  It would be easier to
> debianise teTeX than to fix the current Debian LaTeX system (other

I installed Debian for the first time two weeks ago and didn't even bother
to install the Debian LaTeX system because i already knew teTeX from
another platform and installed this instantly in the /usr/local/*
hierarchie. To my mind teTeX is the most up to date and most easy to
install and maintain LaTeX system because of it's well thought out design.
I'd prefer it to be included with Debian in any case!!!!

                                             Regards, Paul *8^)
--
   Paul Seelig                         pseelig@goofy.zdv.uni-mainz.de
   Our AMA Homepage  in  the WWW at  http://www.uni-mainz.de/~bender/