Re: Debian 1.1 (Kernel v2.0) Questions

   I was curious if it's possible to yank the Linux Kernel v2.0.20 off
   sunsite.unc.edu and install it on a Debian v1.1 (Kernel v2.0) machine.  I
   require this because I use the eepro ethernet driver and the v0.08 that
   is included with Debian 1.1 is broke.  The new v0.09 eepro driver is
   supposed to fix the problems we're having....  Any information would be
   appreciated!

No problem. Get kernel-package to help building the kernel if you don't
have it. And look in the Documentation directory of 2.0.20 to see if
you have the correct versions of systems tools for 2.0.20.

Yves.