Debian (not Linux) ne

 @SUBJECT:Re: Debian (not Linux) newbie                               N
Dirk.Eddelbuettel@qed.econ.queensu.ca wrote:
>use multi-volume backups as I do them off-line anyway.  I just define my
>backup "volumes" such that they will fit on one 170 MB tape. That holds
>/etc, /home and /usr/local, which is all I need.

My /home and /usr/local are two of the places which have exceeded the
limits of a single tape.  Guess I have to come up with another way then.
One alternative is a commercial program such as BRU. I've heard it is a
good program, but I have no experience with it.

Thanks anyway for the reply, Dirk.

           Bob
 * ATP/Linux 1.42 *   Linux, the choice of a GNU generation.