newaliases script?

I've got an application I'm trying to install on my new Debian system and
it is giving me a warning about a missing script (called newaliases).

I'm assuming this script somehow manages mail aliases (based on the type
of app it is and the name), but other than that I don't know anything
about it.

I can't find any information on this script in any FAQs, HOWTOs, or any
of the Packages files (via grep).

Anyone have any ideas about where I can find this script?

TIA,

Kevin Traas
ValleyNet Hardware/Software Committee Chair &		Abby:  (604) 859-9741
Head System Administrator				Chwk:  (604) 823-4763
Central/Upper Fraser Valley, BC, Canada			Miss:  (604) 859-9741
Toll Free Pager:  (604) 918-2054
Alternate E-Mail: ktraas@uniserve.com