Re: Debian Logo?

> Hi!
>
> Is there an official Debian Logo? I haven't found one.
>
> If not, we could start a Logo contest, just as the Linux Logo Contest. I'm
> just an administrator and not an artist, but perhaps we have some on this
> list!
>
> An logo would be nice for disk labels, CD covers, www.debian.org, etc.

When I read the subject, and the first line, I completely misunderstood.

Is there a Debian Logo package?  By this, I mean the programming language
Logo.  (And before people complain that Logo is too frivolous a language
to have in the distribution, remember we have an Intercal package already.)

Later,
  BP