Re: -lX11 problem

> > you might try adding an "-L/usr/X11R6/lib" to the CFLAGS line of the
> > Makeflag (or unlesss you don't use one on the gcc line".
> > I also had this sort of trouble a long time ago. Which compiler version
> > and binutils are you using?
>
> It's better to run this command from /usr:
> ln -s X11R6 X11

Don't do this!!!  I tried this fix for netscape and it causes problems
with 'man'.  It search X11, X11R6 and X386 directories for man pages so
if you create a link like this, it will find all of you X manpages twice.

The better solution is to add the -L flag to the compile line.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )

 Generated by Signify v1.00.  For this and more, visit http://www.verisim.com/