D-Link DE-220P driver needed

Does anyone know if a linux driver exists for the D-Link DE-220P
ethernet card? This is not the device that connects through a
parallel port but rather a 16-bit ISA plug-n-play internal board.
I've looked for information and for files (presumably named
something like de-220 or de220) on my Debian 16 June 96
distribution as well as other archives and haven't found any
reference to it. The dlink.com ftp site seems to have only DOS
and windows executables and info.
	I like Bruce Perens's idea of splitting up the mailing
list because, even if I did have a mail filter (which I assume
parses the subject line), I don't think subject messages are
necessarily clear as to category of discussion, and I have a hard
time getting through the volume of mail. For that reason, I'd
also appreciate responses to the above query made directly to me
at: steve@astro.wlu.ca rather than this email address.

	Thanks
	--Steve Izma, Wilfrid Laurier University Press
 		Waterloo, Ont., Canada N2L 3C5
 		(519) 884-0710 ext. 6125	 FAX: (519) 725-1399
 	steve@astro.wlu.ca  or  sizma@mach1.wlu.ca