Re: -lX11 problem

Boris Beletsky wrote:

Hi Boris,

you might try adding an "-L/usr/X11R6/lib" to the CFLAGS line of the
Makeflag (or unlesss you don't use one on the gcc line".
I also had this sort of trouble a long time ago. Which compiler version
and binutils are you using?

It is a misnomer in the configuration of the GCC, ld I think.

<RESPONSIBILITY OFF>
just my 2 cents.
<RESPONSIBILITY ON>

regards,
   Stoyan

--
Stoyan Kenderov                        /         phone: +49 721 9652 220
NTG Netzwerk und Telematic GmbH      \/          fax:   +49 721 9652 210