Dselect

Hi all!  I [used to be] an avid Slackware fan.  Then I meet Debian about two
months ago, and I am VERY Impressed.  So far, I am running 2 Debian Boxes,
and a third is in the works (Where is the Free Hardware Foundation when you
need it?:)

I know i have not read all there is to read about Debian, but I was wondering...

When I first ftp'd debian, i got it from the 'buzz' directory.  I now see
the current directory is 'rex'?  I'm a bit confused on the seperation.  Is
this per-version directories?

Thanks for any response I get!

Daniel Stringfield
(Network Adminstrator)