ppp: ip-up, ip-down

Hi,

Can anybody send me some example /etc/ppp/ip-up and /etc/ppp/ip-down
with short discription of what they do please ?

Also, how can I execute /usr/sbin/xbase-configure for the second time
(on already configured and running system). Nothing happens when I try
executing it. Is there a lock file anywhere preventing you from doing
so after X have been configured during installation?

Thanks a lot.
--

Marek

Marek Duszynski                 Tel   : 0171 589 5111  extn. 57040
PG Mech-Eng.                    Fax   : 0171 823 8845
Imperial College              email   : m.duszynski@ic.ac.uk
Exhibition Road
London SW7 2BX
UK