Re: seeking WWW browser (smaller than Netscape)

On Mon, 9 Sep 1996, Christopher R. Hertel wrote:

> On Sep 8,  9:27am, Bill Roman wrote:
> > Subject: seeking WWW browser (smaller than Netscape)
> :
> : I've tried Mosaic (2.7 beta), but it's rather dated (no frames, for
> : one thing).

I've heard good comments about Grail (python based) but not tried
it yet myself.  Don't have the URL but a search will find it.

Marcelo.

Marcelo Zacarias - USP/CIAGRI | Cx. Postal 9, CEP 13418-900,  Piracicaba/SP
System & Network Admin.       | Fn: 019-4294373 / Finger for PGP public key
Divisao de Redes & Hardware   |        ---  Powered by LINUX  ---
.. First Law of the Universe: No law applies to ALL of the Universe.