PGP pP

This message is an example of the problem I mentioned earlier.

The actual message is "File pgptemp.$01 has signature but no text."

|"
|"--==_Exmh_-1614421896P
|"
|"Casper BodenCummins:
|"> After reading your posts, I'm coming around to the view that two groups
|"> - debian-user and debian-install - would be best. There is perhaps
|"> insufficient non-technical discussion to warrant a separate list.
|"
|"We already have the debian-talk list (send mail to
|"majordomo@ion.com.au for info).
|"
|"--
|"Please read <http://www.iki.fi/liw/mail-to-lasu.html> before mailing me.
|"Please don't Cc: me when replying to my message on a mailing list.
|"
|"
|"
|"--==_Exmh_-1614421896P
|"
|"-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
|"Version: 2.6.2i
|"
|"iQCVAwUBMjAIp4QRll5MupLRAQElbgQAzS0dlnHL68pTZHW2c6SfSPDc/vyqIHMv
|"RG/9mvikh9mJ5ILpJqb71ReDJVy3ARrPcVf7WAtJUltlY0HRLn9jgEkpP0I3M39P
|"cLk9yI+a5q7ZjjtgSmiRq7KxCW2cltPbbTg2dJK7pSyNqSvgDl9UPv0GxuDhXOnh
|"3a3fkQ27rK0=
|"=MbV3
|"-----END PGP MESSAGE-----
|"