RE: fvwm-95 - Making progress, but not there yet

On 15:51:24 Jim Worthington wrote:
>   It's complaining about a missing "rplay" library
>Where can this package be found?

Don't know, and didn't see this when brought up fvwm95.

>I tried running fvwm95 but it crashed on startup producing no messages.
>Is it likely that the missing rplay library is the cause?

I don't have sound either, and didn't see this.  My first attempt did bring
up fvwm95, but with no taskbar, no icons, only an empty xterm.  I had to
edit the file locations (I used the example.fvwm95) for the module path,
icon path and pixmap or bitmap, whatever.  Then it worked fine.  Using
it right now in fact.

Paul