Re: UPDATE: deb-view.el 1.2: emacs tool for browsing deb files!

Mark Eichin <eichin@cygnus.com> writes:

> >> w3 can be found via anonymous ftp to ftp.cs.indiana.edu:/pub/elisp/w3.
>
> More usefully, w3 can be found in the binary-i386/net/w3-el_2.2.25-4.deb
> on any debian mirror...

Yeah, but those 2.2.x w3's are waaaaaaaaay slower than the 2.3 & now 3.0
betas, which are very usable.  There's a new html parser.  It's a
dramatic difference, & I really recommend it, well worth what betaness
there is.  In the 'betas' subdirectory of the above path; there may be a
symlink to newest version in the above directory also, don't recall.

--

Ed Donovan			edonovan@world.std.com