Experimental DHCPD package

The only thing you have to do is to customize the
/etc/dhcpd.conf file a bit to get it going on your machine. (That is if it
works for you....)

Available at

Please report back to me your experiences. If some people run it
successfully then I will submit it to be included in the Debian

{}    Snail Mail:   FTS Box 466, 135 N.Oakland Ave, Pasadena, CA 91182	{}
{}    FISH Internet System Administrator at Fuller Theological Seminary	{}
PGP Public Key  =  FB 9B 31 21 04 1E 3A 33  C7 62 2F C0 CD 81 CA B5