Re: Gcc won't compile :-(

Just wondering, are you compiling it as an aout program, when I did dpgk
-S on the filename, the only place I saw it was in libc4-dev.  Try
installing that, it may solve your problem.  Don't know why you are
compiling it as aout though, compile it as ELF.

Shaya
--
Shaya Potter
spotter@itd.nrl.navy.mil