RE: joe and lynx on a short terminal

On Fri, 30 Aug 1996, Casper BodenCummins wrote:

> Have you tried stty rows 24?

Wow! That actually fixes lynx! It even took care of the pre and post line
trash that was being left behind before.
Joe, however is still exhibiting some very strange behavior. First, if I
try to scroll across a line with the arrow keys, at about character 6 the
cursor skipps back to the beginning of the line. When typing a line this
same skipping back and forth happens at about character 65, but when the
smoke clears the line looks ok. I suspect that this has something to do
with the collumns value and will play with that value and see what
happens.

> > Is the syntax for this structure documented in the bash manual page? Can I
> > put more than one command in the case block?
>
> Why don't you take a look?

Because I'm lazy? Actually I have very bad karma when it comes to key word
searches. I knew the bash manual was very large (from previous sessions)
and feared the worst. In this case it did not apply (both case and list as
search words gave me all the info)

Thanks for keeping me honest ;-)

Dwarf