Re: minimal system

> can anyone advise a new debian user on a scenario in which a useable
> system can be installed on a 120 meg hard drive with a 20 meg swap
> on another disk? If I can't use it for much then it seems that I would
> be better off going back to microstuffit- not all bad but........
> thanks 1&all    Mike List

Luxury!

On a 20MHz 386 with 6MB Ram, 60MB Disk (8 Swap, 52 System) we ran:

 - fax server
 - source code repository
 - dial-in server
 - bug-report tracking

No X-Windows or anything, but a very functional system and the hub of
our development team at the time.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )

  Want to get it together?  We can help!  http://www.verisim.com/coordinator/