Re: mailing list

Shaya Potter <spotter@itd.nrl.navy.mil> writes:
> Not everyone's news server carries the linux.* hierachy, such as mine.
> Would it be possible to instead of having linux.debian.*, have
> comp.os.linux.debian.*.

  Just ask your system admin or ISP to add the linux hierarchy.
  That's what I did, and my ISP was happy to do so.

  I agree, we should propose that the linux hierarchy be moved to
  comp.os.linux hierarchy. Any Usenet heads want to take up the torch
  and CFD?

Bill Wohler <wohler@newt.com>   ph: +1-415-854-1857  fax: +1-415-854-3195
Say it with MIME.  Maintainer of comp.mail.mh and news.software.nn FAQs.