Using dump output from Sun under Debian

Anyone know how to make Debain's `restore' command correctly read a DAT tape
written on on a Sun?  The backup was made with the following command:

dump 0bdsf 126 54000 6000 /dev/rst1 /home

I've tried various things, I even read the SCSI-HOWTO and still no joy.  I
believe the drive is working fine, since I can read `cpio' backups from a
Sun just fine.

Any help would be appreciated...

John Amidon                               jhk & Associates
(770) 447-6831                            3500 Parkway Ln, Ste 600
jda@jhk.com                               Norcross, GA 30092
Opinions expressed in this posting do not represent the views of
jhk & Associates or Science Applications International Corporation