Screwing up on unsubscribe instructions (Was: Re: Date: 26-Aug-1996 10:47:04 -0400)

I'd just like to make sure my apology gets through for giving incorrect
instructions on unsubscribing from this mailing list.  Use the WWW
interface at <http://www.debian.org> instead.

Again, sorry, I wasn't thinking...

On 26 Aug 1996, R Chris Ross wrote:

> unsubscribe debian-user

Barid Bel Medar                               icarus@berkshire.net
Knights of the Cosmos            Shayol Ghul Resort and Health Spa
"I  am  returning  this otherwise good typing paper to you because
someone has printed gibberish all over it and  put  your  name  at
the top." - English Professor, Ohio University