Re: lyx and fonts

> Hakan Ardo writes:
> > > Sorry, there's only one: /usr/X11R6/man/man1/lyx.1.gz.
> >
> > Even taht one is missing...
>
> Hmm, I have it. :-)
>
> Try reinstalling the package.

OK, I suppose I update to the unstable version at the same time :-)

> > Well, I am using mfbasfnt 1.0-3. Because 1.0-4 is in the unstable distrobutinge,
> > and I thought that with unstable you ment not yet usable. But I am getting the
>
> No. :-)

Good to know, shoulden't this be stated somewhere so that everyone can find it, or is it
just Me that are missing it...

> > feeling that the packages in there is perfectly OK to use. What is the general
> > feeling about them? Do you allow dselect to update your packages as soon as a
> > new version shows up in unstable, or how carefull do I have to be with them?
>
> I usually use dftp so I don't know. :-)

Now, what is dftp? And what advantages do it have over dselect?

> Normally they work very well. If not there'll be another release pretty
> soon.
>
> > I can find no mfdcfnt package. I should be freely downloadable even if it is
> > in the non-free distrobution, right?
>
> Right. But maybe it wasn't on the mirror yet.

Maby so, I try again later. How log is the usual update time for the mirrors?