Re: Digested version of this list? (Stopped archives)

In article <[🔎] m0utx1z-000Pa6C@lappc-th4>,
Jean Orloff  <orloff@lapp.in2p3.fr> wrote:
> Ken> At 10:33 AM 8/22/96 -0700, you wrote:
> >> Is there a digested version of this mailing list?...
> Ken> Check out http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/
>NOPE! Precisely! Those stop on June 24. Any follow-up out there?

Not yet... the scripts I used to generate the mbox format archives on
the FTP site, from which the webbified version is generated, were lost
in a disk crash. As I'm finishing my master's thesis, I haven't found
time yet to reconstruct them. (Hopefully, I'll reconstruct them in
September).

Greetings,
Ray
--
ART  A friend of mine in Tulsa, Okla., when I was about eleven years old.
I'd be interested to hear from him. There are so many pseudos around taking