dselect and ftp

My recent ftp debian 1.1 installation was a great success,
except that I appear to have deleted a package needed for
further ftp installations using dselect .... I don't know
where I went wrong, but was trying to save some disk space
and probably pressed a - when I should have selected an =.

Could this be wu-ftp ?  I've looked in the "packages" list
and couldn't see any dependencies .... could anyone help me
out with this one ?

Thanks in advance

David

David J. Evans
AMS, Virology Research Group, The University of Reading
Whiteknights, P.O. Box 228, Reading RG6 6AJ
Tel : +44 (0)118 9318893  Fax : +44 (0)118 9316537
http://skpc10.reading.ac.uk/