Re: module cdu31a fails on insert

Susan:
> I'm getting confused.  Isn't the purpose of /usr/lib/module_help/arguments
> to document the arguments that can be given to a module when it is
> activated?

I don't think the cdu31a information is in there - we must have missed
it when we created modconf. Also, not everyone uses modconf, which is the
only thing that displays the module_help files.

We don't have a person who follows the kernel and keeps an accurate list
of module arguments. Also, Lars took on "modconf" when I had too much to
do, but he was less than enthusiastic about it. We could use another
volunteer to be the module mayven.

	Thanks

	Bruce