Re: GOOD TIMES

>Your system has now been infected with the GOOD TIMES virus. Have a nice day!
>--
>       Clinton isn't perfect, but I like him a lot more than Dole.
>            Please register to vote, and vote for Democrats.
>Bruce Perens AB6YM          Bruce@Pixar.com            http://www.hams.com/

Goodtimes isn't real. And Clinton is not sincere. Not to mention, your
message doesn't contain enough relevant packet data to infect this system,
even if an undecoded E-mail file COULD infect my computer... Which it can't.

Now let's just quit this silliness and get back to figgerin out the mysteries
of linux!

Tim

 < I am Pentium of Borg. Division is futile. You will be APPROXIMATED! >
Please direct Email to: tjobrien@traveller.com