Re: Tin+Suck

Gith writes:
> I've installed tin and suck as way to read newsgroups locally.
> The problem is, i haven't figured out how to use tin to read the
> newly downloaded articles. If someone is using the suck+tin

I might be wrong on this, but isn't this a feature in tin that has yet to be
implemented? From the man page:

	-R         read   news   saved   by   the  -S  option  (not  yet
                   implemented).

> combination for news, could you post here or e-mail me directly
> on how to do it..

Where is the advantage of using suck over using tin -S?

Michael
--
Michael Meskes                   |    _____ ________ __  ____
meskes@informatik.rwth-aachen.de |   / ___// ____/ // / / __ \___  __________