Printer prints out multiples

I can now print to my HP LaserJet 4M Plus over ethertalk, but will print
out an infinite amount of copies until either I delete the files in the
spool directory or I turn off the printer.  When I print just using pap,
it prints only one copy just like it should.  However with my lpr -> psf
-> pap, there seems to be something that screws it up, and causes it to
print many copies.  Is this a bug in lpr or psf that is known.  Or did I
mess up with this printcap file

LaserJet 4M Plus|hplj4m|lp|LaserJet4MP|jetdirect1:\
        :lp=/dev/null:\
        :sd=/var/spool/lpd/hplj4m:\
        :af=/var/log/lp-acct:\
        :lf=/var/log/lp-errs:\