Re: LILO trouble

I made the same mistake that Joshua and Hakan made.  The READMEFIRST file
in /usr/doc/lilo gives two possible fixes:

 - In linux you can remove lilo from the master boot record with:
	lilo -U

 - In MSDOS you can remove lilo by:
	fdisk /mbr

The lilo -U fix did not work for me since I had already re-partitioned.
fdisk /mbr was successful.

Mike