Re: nfs module doesn't load in 2.0.6

 I think that is related to something I noticed today when trying to
 install Debian 1.1.1 with the installation disks set 1996_7_14
 (whatch out! I did not say "1996-07-14 boot disk set" which corresponds to
 the new Debian 1.1.2 just released yesterday).

 When configuring the system during the installation I managed to read
 some "header .. modules... missing" sorry it was too fast to read, but
 I realized that there was a conflict between the kernel and the
 configuration at the level kernel module interaction.
 Avoid using the packages kernel-source_2.0.6-0.deb  (image and headers are
 based/related to these source) originally time stamped around July 14/15.

 By the way  the mantainer included the version number in the name of the
 control files so if you "dpkg-name -a kernel*.deb" you get the funny name
 kernel-source_2.0.6_2.0.6-0.deb as it happened with version 2.0.0 included
 in Debian 1.1.
 Can this be considered a "bug report" I don't dare to :-)

 Noticed that the new kernels are 2.0.5 and not 2.0.6 (it would be nice to
 know why this step back ...:-)

 Happy hacking,
 Lazaro