kernal-image-2.0.0-0 + stuff...

Okay, first off, thank you much for helping me out with the dselect probs I
was having. Mounting my D drive before running dselect worked wonders. :)

Now, while configuring stuff, I ran into about 4 packages, including
kernal-image-2.0.0-0, that complained that while running --configure or
whatever, that it couldn't find a directory or file. I included the latter
because it said in the package selection option that it was required. Is
this true? And is there any reason in particular that dpkg is having
problems finding the right directories? I know I wasn't very descriptve of
the problem, but as none of the packages are that important to me to get
installed (except for kernal-image?) I didn't write down every single
message thrown at me.

Next, I'm curious if the editor Pico is anywhere in the Debian distribution.
I use it frequently at school, and have found it fast and convenient. If
it's not anywhere in the distribution, is anyone currently working on it?

And finally, I seem to have lost the XF86Config program... I recognized it
when I was configuring one of the X11 packages, but I didn't have time to
set it up properly, so I skipped it. I found XF86Config somewhere in
/etc/<something> but it was just a symlink to a file that didn't exsist. Is
XF86Config in one of the packages, or do I have to run a configuration
script again? (If so, which one?) Thanks for any help given on the above.
Andy Heroff <aheroff@iastate.edu>                  "Remember who you are..."
Iowa State University                                                --- Mufasa
Ames, IA                                 http://www.public.iastate.edu/~aheroff