Re: PPP link kills routing table

  Mark> I do use this option.

Hm.  I already thought so.  I thought maybe *taking it out* would do
something useful.

  Mark> I would like to solve this problem, but in the mean time, can
  Mark> someone please tell me what I should do to manually setup the
  Mark> routing table correctly.  Thanks.

Like I said, I don't really know what I'm talking about, but there are
scripts /etc/ppp/ip-{up,down}.  Just put the necessary `route'
commands in there.  I assume you know how to `route' manually as you
said you have done this in the past.  Sadly, I *don't* know how to use
`route'.

hth,
kai
--