Re: xbiff: cannot convert to type Pixmap

> > I recently upgraded our system to 1.1.  Now, when I run xbiff, I get:
> >
> > Warning: Cannot convert string "flagup" to type Pixmap
> > Warning: Cannot convert string "flagdown" to type Pixmap
> >
> > And a silly pixmap of shelves or something is shown instead of the
> > mailbox pixmap.
>
> Strange.....

The problem was really trivial.  Xbiff just couldn't find the flagup and
flagdown bitmaps.  The package that contains xbiff (xcontrib) does not
have these bitmaps (I think it should though). xdevel does contain these
bitmaps. After installing xdevel, all works again.

Perhaps this should be reported as a bug.

Gerry
gerry@blue.intele.net