Re: kernel-package

Hi,
>>"Bruce" == Bruce Perens <bruce@pixar.com> writes:

Bruce> Kernel-package seems to be in the project/experimental
Bruce> directory of the archive. I don't know why...

	It's there because I wasn't sure that the user interface was
 stable enough to let it on the wide public just as we went into a
 code-freeze -- I have some ideas I've been holding off till after the
 1.1 release that would make the process a lot easier (at the expense
 of changing user interaction).

	The package will move out of the experimental directory after
 the new version is released (but please go ahead and use it; I am
 looking for suggestions to make the kernel build process easier, and
 feedback on the current package is invaluable).

	manoj

--
 An executive will always return to work from lunch early if no one
 takes him.