Trantor T130B SCSI Configuration

First, thanks to all who assisted me with the Tulip+2940 kernel-- as it
turns out, debian 1.1 ships with the tulip driver as a dynamically loadable
module... so, merely adding 'tulip' to /etc/modules fixes the lacking driver
problem!!! [though, tulip didn't work for me-- i had to use the *other*
21040 driver].

Anyway, NEXT PROBLEM:

I'm now building an older 486 DX/2 with Debian 1.1beta.  I have already
built it once using the internal 80 MB IDE drive [blech!], but have recently
obtained a Trantor T130B SCSI card (and already have a 400 MB SCSI drive I
can recycle).

BUT;  I'm having a hard time configuring *something* such that Debian
recongizes the drive.  I'm pretty sure it is recognizing the controller card
[then again, maybe not].

I suspect that I have not correctly terminated the SCSI bus, but need some
assistance in figuring out *exactly* how it should be terminated.
Specifically, the SCSI controller card has a 25-pin port on the back (YUCK!)
and a 50 pin connector on the board.  The dip switches are set such that it
is IRQ 5 at port 350H (0x350?).  It is an NCR53c400 based controller card.

The 50 pin connector has three terminating resistor packs ajacent to it...

SO: Question:

I want to connect a Seagate ST1480N drive to the card via the internal 50
pin connector... What needs to be terminated and how should the drive be
configured?

Specifically, does the 25 pin connector on the back need a terminator?
Should the terminating resistor packs on the card remain on the card?
How should the drive be configured?

Tech specs on the Trantor are here:

<http://www.wi-inf.uni-essen.de/~schwarze/nt/karten/scsi37.html

Tech specs on the Seagate are here:

<http://www.storagedimensions.com/support/map1480n.html

Any assistance would be MOST appreciated!  I am a intel hardware
neophyte... so bear with any stupidity, please!

thanks,
b.bum