Re: ncr-810 support?

Dale Martin <dmartin@ece.uc.edu> wrote:
] It would appear that the boot disks for debian 1.1 beta don't have
] generic ncr-810 SCSI support - the .93 disks did.  Are there
] alternative boot disks available with this support?  I perused the
] installation document and saw no mention of it.

   I ran in to this same problem.  I made a custom boot disk with the
NCR driver.  It's available at:

   It's not the latest and greatest version kernel, and it doesnt mimick
the Debian boot disk exactly, but it's worked well for me.

Sebastian Kuzminsky