Obtaining & Installing Kernel Compiled with Tulip (21040) driver

Hello!

	I'm in need of a debian kernel compiled with the 21040 ethernet driver.

	While being familiar with the overall installation and
configuration of Linux, I am woefully lacking in an understanding of how to
obtain a kernel compiled with a driver that does not appear to be included
in the Debian 1.1 beta kernel.

	Unfortunately, because I do not have access to a working Linux box
with enough drive space to compile my own kernel, I'm in need of an
alternative source.

	Any assistance would be highly appreciated!

	thanks,
	b.bum