Re: 1.1 upgrade?

On Fri, 7 Jun 1996, Zachary DeAquila wrote:

> Where are current instructions on upgrading
> from debian 0.93 to 1.1 ?

The notes and upgrade script that I wrote will soon be available in
debian/upgrade. Until then, you can find them at:

ftp://dwarf.polaris.net/debian/upgrade

This site is on-line from 10am til 2pm and 7pm til 10pm weekdays.

I will make an anouncement when they get to the mirrors, after I move
them.

Luck,

Dwarf