Multiple pp configurations

	I use my debian machine for connecting to the internet via ppp,
however I also want to set it up to use the ppp access at work (We're
behind a firewall at work, so I can't just connect to my ISP and telnet to
work.) I can configure it for either way, but it seems kind of unwieldy to
reedit the hosts file and the resolv.conf file and etc each time I want to
log into one or the other. What's the best way to set it up so that I can
be properly configured for whichever one I want to dial into at the time.
If it makes a difference I'm using a static address both for my personal
ISP connection and a different static address assigned to me at work.

							Shawn