Re: PGP & MailCrypt

Derek Lee writes ("PGP & MailCrypt"):
> Is there a debian package of PGP2.6.3i?
> (Is it located outside US? I have only looked at US ftp servers.)

No, there isn't.  I haven't had time to build 2.6.3 yet - we're still
on 2.6.2.

Any non-US developer who feels like packaging 2.6.2 should do so, but
I'd warn them that because of the pgp-us/pgp-i complications they
should be prepared to copy what I did with the package quite closely.

> ALso, is there a debian package for MailCrypt (Emacs/PGP interface)?
> I found a package for auto-pgp, but it appears that I have to use
> emacs rmail to take advantage of it...

?  You need to use a mailer which puts the headers of a message in the
file it gives to Emacs to edit, but that's all.  I suppose letting
users edit their own headers is going out of fashion.

Ian.