screen blanker

in my previous setup I used to have "setterm -blank 15 -powersave on"
launched in my init scripts.

in the debian 1.1beta distribution, setterm does not seems to support
such options. (the -msg option dissapeard, also).

Is this because the setterm included in debian is not up-to-date
(in which case I think it would be worth upgrading it before the release
of debian 1.1), or is it because there is now another way to enable
console power saving ?

Michel "Walken" LESPINASSE - Student at Ecole Centrale Paris (France)
           www               PC demo coder & official LiGNUx support
          (o o)              Email : walken@via.ecp.fr