Re: PPP problem w/ 1.1 install

Bruce Perens wrote:
> Linus released pre2.0.7 and then went to the Linux Kongress in Germany
> for a week. Please test this on pre2.0.7 if you can, and report it if
> it is still broken. He urged us to put a lot of testing into pre2.0.7 .

Is there a Debian-ized package of this kernel or are Debian testers
expected to grab the "raw" source?

(BTW, thanks for the help with 1.3.100 - I recompiled 1.3.100 again, and
this time I commented all the relevant entries in the modules file and
things startted working).

--
--Amos Shapira                  | "Of course Australia was marked for
amos@dsi.co.il                  |  by the finest judges in England."