Re: Help with auto-pgp (emacs)

Yves Arrouye <arrouye@marin.fdn.fr> writes:

> With a default installation (1.1 from scratch), I can't use auto-pgp as
> documented. When I do C-x y s to sign, I get the following error:
>
> /usr/bin/pgp-auto: connect to pass-socket for passphrase: No such file or directory

Did you set the environment variable PGPPATH?  Do you have a .pgp
directory?  See the auto-pgp info pages for details (C-h i or "info
auto-pgp" from the command line).  It's also important you understand
all the warnings associated with auto-pgp detailed there (and of
course in the pgp manual).

Good luck
--
Rob