Re: My complaints

When I'm not working on Debian, I make special effects for a movie
studio. There are a lot of high-powered people like me working for
free here. All we are asking for is people to run our software and be
reasonably nice to us :-) .

Ian Jackson raises a valid point in that he is an unpaid volunteer.
You are encouraged to make constructive criticism, but he _must_ be
treated with respect. Our users deserve respect as well. Thus, everyone
involved with the project is expected to maintain a civil tone, without
exception.

"dselect" is a very powerful tool, and it is indeed possible to shoot
yourself in the foot with it. We are working on the problem. You can
help.

	Thanks

	Bruce Perens
	Debian Project Leader