Re: Dselect proposed interface (was Re: 1.1 installation notes.)

> Looks OK (we can include a mouse interface). But what is required more then
> a new look is the ability to list only the 'installed' packages, or select a
> singe package to be installed/removed, and a method of seeing which package
> (installed) is older than its archive version (and will therefore be
> updated).

Don't forget a way of seeing just what new packages are available and
whether those are upgrades of installed packages, new packages in the
distribution, or uninstalled packages that you've rejected before
(ala 'dftp').

                                        Brian
                               ( bcwhite@verisim.com )