Re: Changing Network Details

> I need to re-configure the network for my debian machine. Is there a way to
> automate this process or do I have to do it by hand?

You might want to look into "cfengine".  It's a tool for tracking all of
you network configurations so they can all be changed at once.

It won't do the work you're asking for automatically, but once you've put
in the time to get it set up, it makes new changes fairly trivial.

                                        Brian
                               ( bcwhite@verisim.com )