mirror and symlinks

Hi,

I just played around with mirror, and found the following:

In the dirstructure I'm replicating are some dirs that are very large,
and I will not be able to get it all on one filesystem, so I have created
for two dirs two symlinks to another filesystem. But, everytime I start
to mirror, those two dirs are fetched completely. I suspect it has
something to do with those symlinks and mirror thinking it's different,
cos on the remote system these are just plain dirs.

Is there a solution/flag/option to change this behaviour?

Maarten

| Maarten Boekhold, Faculty of Electrical Engineering TU Delft,   NL  |
|   boekhold@cindy.et.tudelft.nl boekhold@gopher.library.tudelft.nl   |
|                  Take life as a party!                              |